We can’t imagine life without our smartphones. Once a breakthrough portable device that people used to make calls from anywhere, now is also used to play online casino games. And it should come as no surprise that it is iPhone casinos that have been the most popular among gamblers.
What You Should Know About Top Rated iPhone Casinos
When it comes to playing at iPhone casinos for real money, several questions come to the forefront. For a while now, I have been using and testing a bunch of different iPhone casinos, which is why I want to touch on and answer the main questions people have concerning mobile gambling.
How Do We Test Casinos for iPhone
In order to rate a mobile casino fairly and screen out the best iPhone casinos, I have to make sure every single aspect is on point. While doing so, I’m always trying to be unbiased so that you guys have a clear picture of all the advantages as well as the possible disadvantages. Here is what I do when testing iPhone casinos:
Legal Status of the Casino
Perhaps, this is the most crucial aspect of any iPhone casino. When having the time of your life playing favorite games, the last thing you want to experience is realizing that your personal information and funds are not safe and sound, or the games are biased.
That is why the first thing I pay attention to is whether the casino has obtained licenses for operating legally, and what is the licensing authority. The reputation of the casino, however, plays a very important role as well.
Reading reviews from other players and experts that have already had experience under their belt helps to understand strong sides, as well as dubious cases that may take place.
No matter how long you have been playing at iPhone casinos, there will always be some questions or ambiguities that have to be clarified. That’s where professional and rapid customer support goes a long way. Having reviewed hundreds of iPhone casinos, it is easy for me to tell apart a good customer support service from a bad one.
It is always a plus if customer support can be reached out to in multiple ways. For example, a live chat, email, and phone number are enough, but if the casino has even more, it certainly would not hurt. In case of customer support being rude, or it took them too long to answer, it really does affect the whole picture.
Typically, most iPhone casinos for real money I come across offer more or less the same pool of well-known payment methods like debit and credit cards, e-wallets like PayPal or Neteller, bank transfers, etc. However, some went further and now accept cryptocurrencies. Not only does the number of payment methods play an important role but also how fast the payouts are. While different payment systems take different times to proceed transactions, online casinos are the ones responsible for making them as quick as possible.
Where to Find iPhone Casinos
Fortunately for all of us, there is certainly no shortage of iPhone casinos on the market nowadays. Now, as you know which are the things I personally look for in a good casino, then the next question appears – where do I find those casinos to test? Well, there are several sources, and all of them are worth mentioning.
Search in Store
If you are a happy iPhone owner, you know that in order to install an app you need to find it in the Apple Store. The same applies to finding an iPhone casino app. Unlike GooglePlay, Apple’s policy towards gambling apps is not as strict, so many of them you can actually find in the store marked 18+. If a casino app made it to the Apple Store, the chances are, it is trustworthy, as it had to undergo several check-ups before it’s available for installing.
Pay attention that iPhones are run by iOS, which means the App Store complies with different versions and devices. iOS 15.1 is the latest for iPhone devices. However, online casino apps with iOS 11 are still applicable for playing. If you have Android, you should focus on another article.
If you want to get a more profound assessment of the casino, read some reviews from the specialized websites! The reviews there are written by a group of experts that thoroughly examine each casino, including their mobile compatibility and apps to then draw conclusions and rate them.
While experiences of different people tend to be different, feedback from real people on gambling forums is still a useful way of getting vital information about iPhone casinos for real money. For instance, some people may not appreciate the design code or user-friendliness of the app, but if you see lots of complaints about frauds, lags, long payouts, bad customer support and so on, it is definitely something that sets off alarm bells.
If you know people who are into online gambling and have experience playing at iPhone casinos, ask them about it! Without a doubt, the feedback from someone you know personally, or, at least, from a person you can trust, is far more valuable. Besides, you will be able to pick their brain about games worth trying.
Difference between an App and Browser App
Nowadays, the difference between apps and browser apps is subtle in terms of gambling experience, as the browser version runs on the advanced software that works just fine. Anyways, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of both experiences.
|The variety of games compatible with an app is wider.||The browser version has evolved drastically throughout the years and now the majority of iPhone casino games are now available. However, apps still offer a richer gaming library.|
|Convenience. The developers make apps as optimized as possible to allow for the seamless gaming experience. This includes minimum lags, smooth user experience within the app, as well as an intuitive design.||Playing from a mobile browser, the lags are more likely to occur, the navigation is not as smooth, while the game may load not quite as fast as in the app.|
|Having a casino app on your phone, you have access to playing casino games offline.||The browser experience requires access to the Internet to be able to open a website and play a game.|
|Before one can play through the app, it has to be installed, which means it takes up some space on your phone||It’s completely download-free and does not use your storage memory.|
Why Choose iOS for Casino Game?
Apple has gone a long way to become a brand everyone knows and loves. iPhones have deserved a reputation of devices that can beat the rest in virtually any aspect. It is not only the iPhone’s camera that deserves lots of praise but also the powerful hardware alongside well-optimized software that do make a difference. If you are not yet convinced why you should think about playing at an iPhone casino, here are the reasons:
- Apple has no issues with gambling apps, so you don’t have to download an app from a casino’s website. This way, not only is it safer but also faster and more convenient.
- Being the most popular operating system, the majority of game developers release their novelties on iOS. Even though the difference is being faded, there are still more games to be found at iPhone casinos.
- Many modern casino games like video slots, table games, and even live dealer ones are quite demanding, which means your phone has to be ready to withstand such processes. As we all know, iPhones do great with keeping the hardware cool and not letting lags or freezes happen, which is especially important for the best in-game experience.
Top Rated VS Blacklisted iPhone Casinos & My Reviews
Being a keen gambler myself and a reviewer, I have to test many iPhone casinos, some of which I absolutely adore, while others turn out to be quite disappointing. In this section, I’m going to talk about casinos that are totally worth your time and those that are not to be visited.
Most Popular iPhone Casino Games
The best iPhone casinos out there spoil gamblers with thrilling games that are available to play from just one app. With how far the mobile technologies have come so far, online casino apps have all sorts of games for every taste:
- online slots
- table games
- live dealer games
- card games
Being the most popular category of games at any iPhone casino, slots come in all shapes and sizes, which is why I think it’s vital to delve deeper to understand them better.
Best iPhone Slot Applications
Since the majority of players at iPhone casinos play video slots, it is the category with the biggest number of games. Usually, the games libraries of these casinos feature hundreds if not thousands of online slots from the top game developers. That said, it is rather hard not to get lost in such abundance, which is why I want to help you find slots depending on what your personal preferences are.
- Fruit machines. Coming from an era where pokies were big machines standing in casinos, streets or malls, some people are strangers to all those visuals and simply want to throw it back and play the game they are used to without having to leave their home. Three reels, fruits and a familiar setup you can find playing such slot games as Mega Joker, Diamond Duke or 7s on Fire.
- Slots with multiple winning combinations. By multiple, I mean up to several thousands! That’s the beauty of modern video slots. With so many paylines and winning possibilities, the RTP (return to player) rate gets higher, therefore the chances of you making a profit or, at least, minimizing losses are much higher. The Dark Knight Rises, Battlestar Galactica, or Gator Gold Gigablox Deluxe Slot (Yggdrasil Gaming) has 4,096 ways to win are great examples of slots with many paylines and dynamic gameplay.
- Jackpot slots. Progressive slots can be both classic or video slots with huge ever-growing jackpots. The jackpot of these slots keeps growing as more players make their bets. In fact, they can potentially grow to millions of dollars, although the chances of hitting them is pretty small. Nonetheless, every now and then there is a lucky person becoming a millionaire in a matter of seconds. Besides huge mega jackpots, you will often see mini jackpots that gamblers can hit on a daily basis with significantly higher chances.
- Slots with wilds. Those are the special symbols in a slot game that can replace other non-winning symbols to then create winning combinations. There are multiple types of wild symbols, such as Shifting wilds, Stacked wilds, Sticky wilds, Expanding Wilds, and now Cursed Wilds (e.g., John Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches Slot). A single random wild symbol at the right place and at the right time can win you lots of money!
- Slots with bonus rounds. Bonus rounds are just like an addition to the main story of your favorite TV show, but unlike the latter, they can be highly beneficial. Usually, they come as Free Spins, where you get to spin the reel having Multipliers, Gamble or extra Wild Symbols. Sometimes, the rounds can be interactive. For instance, when you have to guess where the treasure is hidden, or who is the culprit.
My Recommendations For All Categories: Free & Real Money Games
Having tried a bunch of different iPhone casinos, I must admit that many of them are truly great and worth trying, which makes it even harder to pick the best ones. However, there were the ones I couldn’t help but come back to, that is why I want to share my thoughts on these three casinos.
- House of Jack. This casino was founded in 2017 and as someone who has been playing there almost from its inception, I can tell that it’s a great option for those who prefer a minimalistic and pragmatic approach in online gambling. Everything is right where it should be: the bonuses are there, customer support is friendly and professional, the app for iOS is flawless.
- Casumo. Casumo is a well-known online casino based in Malta, which stands out from others thanks to a mind-boggling number of casino games available – there are more than 2000! When it comes to the app, the animations are smooth, the design of icons, as well as the font style and color palette are pleasant. Just like any good iPhone casino, Casumo offers generous bonuses, interesting promotions, and, what was of particular importance to me, many payment methods to use.
- EuroPalace. The oldest casino in this list but definitely not lagging behind its younger competitors. Having a good reputation on the market, EuroPalace is available in 18 languages, has a wide pool of live dealer games, and has been vocal about gambling responsibly, which I appreciate a lot.
Blacklist for iOS: Apps to Avoid
It is to admit that among many good and honest iPhone casinos, from time to time you can come across dishonest places. And even though I am not able to keep track of every single scammer site, I can at least warn you about the places that were involved in dubious activities. Below, you can see some of the casinos that are being actively promoted for gamblers, but should be avoided at all costs:
- CoolCat Casino
- Planet 7 Casino
- 21 Dukes
- Bella Vegas
- Casino Tropez
- Lock Casino
- Orange Gamez
- Slots of Vegas
- Win Palace
iPhone Casino Games & Bonuses: Read Before Playing
What Type of Games Can You Play on iOS?
The short answer is – any. As you already know by now, modern smartphones allow their owners to enjoy as many casino games as on PCs. The only thing left to do is to try them out and see which ones you like the most out of the following.
Playing online slots at iPhone casinos, you have the same advantages of great graphics, visuals, sound effects, and, most importantly, the possibility to win big or even hit a jackpot. Besides, almost all slot games out there are compatible with iOS, meaning the gaming experience will be great even on devices with smaller screens.
Back in the day, PCs were superior to iPhone casinos because you couldn’t play live dealer games on your gadget. Now that the times have changed, gamblers can reap all the benefits of playing games with a live dealer on their iPhones.
Table games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat are also presented at iPhone casinos. People love them for how easy yet exciting they are. These are the options to go if you want to try out something fun and do not want to focus as much as you would playing, say, poker.
The same goes for poker. In fact, this is a game that has always been exceptionally popular on iPhones and other mobile devices. And unlike some other casino games, the small screen size of your phone won’t get in a way of getting the best out of the game.
How to Start Playing in an iPhone casino?
When getting started at iPhone casinos, follow this step-by-step guide not to miss any important details.
When you are positive you have chosen the right place to gamble at, you are now ready to complete the registration procedure. Usually, you will only be asked to enter the most important information like your email, name, surname, address. You should also come up with a username and create a reliable password so that you don’t get hacked.
Before making the first deposit, see what is the minimum deposit amount and select the payment method that is both quick and has the lowest commission fees. iPhone owners find it convenient to use ApplePay to make any transactions at iPhone casinos.
Welcome bonuses tend to be credited to your account as soon as you make the first deposit. Please note that any bonus has wagering requirements, which you have to fulfill for a certain period of time stated by the casino you play at.
Choosing a Game
Gambling at the best iPhone casinos is all about having fun. And how much fun you will be having depends on the games you choose. If you are lost in the abundance of games a casino has to offer, you can always try their demo versions. Thus, you can explore games before actually playing for real money.
Which Type of Bonuses Can You Expect?
Getting bonuses is always a pleasant thing for gamblers. While being a highly popular way of attracting new members to iPhone casinos for real money, the types of bonuses can be different depending on the place you have chosen to gamble at.
This is the type of bonus a player would usually get when they have just registered and made the first deposit. A match welcome bonus is credited to a gambler’s account only once.
Some iPhone casinos reward their customers for the second/third deposits they make, or extra money for depositing on a certain day of the week, which is why those are called “reload” bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus
When talking a no deposit casino bonus, you can be sure it has an enormous wager, which is rarely possible to fulfill. Nonetheless, you don’t lose anything trying to wager it, so why not give it a shot?
Free spins for online slot games give gamblers the opportunity to play extra rounds without investing more of their own funds. A new user can usually get up to a hundred free spins with or without a deposit.
iOS Game Developers: Who Are They?
The great thing about playing at the best iPhone casinos is that the developers always pay extra attention to making sure everything runs just fine on iPhones. In this regard, you have access to the best games released by the best companies of the industry, such as:
- NetEnt. This company was among the first ones to release slot games for mobile devices, iPhones, in particular. As for now, NetEnt has more than two hundred quality games available for iOS devices and the number is constantly growing. In fact, you will always find iconic games from NetEnt, such as Starburst, Go Bananas and others.
- Playtech. Being one of the most popular players on the market, Playtech has released hundreds of top-notch games. This company is actually a pusher of new technologies in the online gambling industry, which is why it gives them a competitive advantage among others. Playing new Playtech games at iPhone casinos you will always discover something new and exciting. Among the most iconic games by Playtech, you can find Age of the Gods, Beach Life and Jungle Giants.
- Microgaming. This software provider is a true pioneer of the online gambling industry, the discoverer of online games for online casinos. Microgaming is cooperating with hundreds of the leading casino operators from around the globe. Fun fact: the largest jackpot ever won at online casinos was on Microgaming’s slot machine. Mega Moolah and its sequels, as well as Jurassic Park, were both created by Microgaming and are up there among the finest titles ever.
Real Money iPhone Casino FAQ
Can you win money playing casino on iOS?
Yes, playing at iPhone casinos for real money, you always have a chance of winning money.
How can I secure my payment details?
To make sure your personal information, including payment details, you must only choose licensed casinos with a good reputation.
Can I play on my iPad and iPhone at the same time?
Not simultaneously, but you definitely can use both for playing games in a casino app.
Can I use the same account as on my computer?
Yes, as long as it is your personal computer and nobody else has access to your account.
Do I need to pay for an iPhone casino app?
No, casino apps for iOS devices are free.
Can I play at a casino on iOS for crypto?
Yes, many casinos nowadays include crypto payment in the list of payment methods available.